Trust Your Business and Your Animals to Our People
Experience and Expertise
Our team has extensive knowledge in feed operations and nutrition. We work with our producers to complete ration balancing, troubleshooting, breakeven budgeting, and cash flows.
Our people are technically minded, and if we need Ph.D. level nutritional expertise, we call on our partners at Purina and QLF. We also work closely with the FCA/Vision Ag grain team for grain banking, forward contracting grain for feed, and sourcing grain.
Contact our feed department today and let’s talk about how we can work together for your business and animals.
Additional Products & Services
- On-farm consultation and problem solving
- In-house ration balancing
- Feedstuff sampling and interpretation
- Purina, QLF and Honor Show Chow feeds brands
- Various show feed bagged ingredients
- Multiple bulk ingredients stocked in our mills
- Capability to mix liquid molasses and soy oil in grain mixes
- Bagging options
- Pouring bales with QLF
SwineWe offer feed for wean-to-finish pigs and sow nutrition. We source multiple ingredients and offer value-added products as well. Some of these value-added products include:
- Ambitine – Fed in the last weeks before market this feed helps pigs overcome performance barriers.
- Enterid – This feed additive helps post-weaned pigs by addressing intestinal challenges. Enterid supports an optimal microbial population to support the pig’s developing gut environment and immune system.
- FloMatrix – This feed additive helps minimize feed caking or bridging during transportation and storage.
- OutPace - This feed additive sets the pace for optimal nursery and grower performance by supporting smooth transitions between diets or other common periods of stress.
Beef CattleWe offer feed and supplements for all phases of beef production, including cow/calf, feedlot, and backgrounding. We do all our own in-house ration balancing. We also offer tubs, including Purina Wind, and Rain mineral tubs and QLF Ignite.
Our bulk feed delivery service can often serve your need that same day, but always within 24 hours on weekdays. We cover a 45-mile radius from Keota, and we deliver bulk ingredients, complete feeds, and supplements from Purina.